We are always on the look-out for talent, but at this moment we have the following openings:
All-round Marketeer (B2B)
The all-round marketeer is responsible for managing, analyzing and optimizing the on- & offline communication channels with the aim of positioning Lyfo (Corporate Branding). As well as generating leads by increasing conversion (Lead Generation). We want you to do that with proper domain knowledge, i.e. on our international markets, customers, offerings & our value proposition. You will need to dig in and work closely with the sales, product owners and developers and externally with customers or partners.
You will be working in a small to medium size company meaning that everybody is expected to contribute, also outside their direct roles. The good part is that you will have a broad scope of work touching upon all aspects of marketing. You will be working on:
- Content Generation
- Manage social media campaigns.
- Managing, executing and optimizing SEO and SEA campaigns
- Optimizing marketing campaigns
- Reporting, e.g. checking from Google Analytics
- Email marketing
- Reporting to management
- Organizing webinars, exhibition participation & partner events.
- Managing and maintaining our website
We are looking for a “Full Stack,” Marketeer with an real interest to help us grow the organization by enhancing our brand (globally) and market our solutions. In our view this requires the following:
- Good command of the English language.
- Some relevant work Experience
- (basic) Knowledge of SEO/SEA, Google Analytics and email marketing
- Business driven & analytical
- Able to translate features into Business value
- Have a feel for Design and usability
- Technology savvy, eager to learn our solutions
- Experience with Pipedrive is an advantage
- availabiity for at least 24 hours per week
- Hybrid work minimal 50% in office