When every second counts…
The missing link
As multiple public & private networks proliferate in a world of more & more mission-critical, business-critical applications & customer expectations of always being mobile connected, the challenge is how to reduce – or preferably eliminate – service interruptions caused by a lack of coverage or network outages.
Existing TETRA and P25 will not receive a broadband upgrade to meet present and future needs of public safety users. Mission Critical communications will move to 3GPP cellular technology and readily embrace this move with hybrid solutions involving public and private networks.
Lyfo.NET is the missing link for Mission Critical Communication using public and private networks. Reliable connectivity is the difference between a mission’s success or failure, and sometimes may make the difference between life and death.
Always connected, available and reliable, Lyfo.NET ensures Mission Critical Communication is always possible. Loss of coverage? No excuse! Lyfo.NET exceeds expectations on mobile connectivity everywhere!
Lyfo.NET ensures the reliability, availability, resilience, and continuity that commercial networks are not designed to deliver!
- Always connected to the best available network;
- Solving well-known roaming issues experienced when crossing borders, resulting in No or Bad connectivity for several minutes;
- Switches between public and private 4G / 5G networks;
- Public and private networks are supported in national and international settings;
- Prevents connection to suspicious networks;
- Offers safe & secure environment for mission/business-critical communication;
- Supports regular & ruggedized smartphone with consistent user experience;
- Android, Windows, and router application available, iOS available soon
Find your solution
Lyfo offers 4 different solutions, each of which contributes to our proposition around seamless roaming.
Software solution for switching between any mobile 4G/5G network.
The high performance sim with access to all mobile networks.
Accelerated switching between mobile networks, by network redundancy.